Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Illinois

Well,

On October the 22nd, 2 weeks and 1 day from now, I will be arriving in Charleston Illinois. Yes. I shall be moving there. I'm going all by myself and i'm quite excited. Nervous, but excited! I love it here in Georgia but right now i'm wayyyy too comfy! I just really need to get out of this comfort zone and do something worth while. Why Charleston??? Not really sure but hey! might as well try it!
I'm going to be working, selling my "monsters" and i already have some churches that I can play at (shows and leading worship and such). Life is going to get pretty interesting soon! I don't know if i'm gonna be able to stand living by myself. What am I gonna do with only one persons dishes to do??? And the cleaning??? oh my goodness! Only picking up after ONE person??? This is going to be a strange adventure indeed!
I was going to write more about this whole shenanigan but it's quite late and my brain is shutting down so... I shall finish this another time!

In His Grip!

-betty

3 comments:

Rob said...

I can't wait to see you and hang out a little bit. But I was talking with another minister on staff at the church today about you coming to lead worship a little bit, and I have to say that it was pretty stinking exciting! I'll see you soon.

Marc said...

So are you going to be living in a house all by your self? Apartment? Condo... o I would really like to live in a condo but that is just me. Lol

Kazoo Karate said...

Way to Go!! No more nerf life for you! The way you describe it, well it sounds nice. Like a long vacation, or something. I'm still wondering how your gonna handle not haveing anyone bug you, ever. You can sit down and have no one sitting on top of you or hitting you or anything. I thought between Brady and I you were pretty much annoyed all the time. I know you havent had to deal with me in awhile but what about Brady. I dont even know if you can sit still, I guess I never gave you a chance to.