Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bananagram


Just the other day I learned how to play this game called "Bananagram". I have no idea how many people know about this game, but my life is forever changed. haha.
It's kinda like Scrabble (for those of you who didn't know) and it has challenged me to use all the words I know. Unfortunately, that is why I keep losing. Apparently, I don't know a plethora of words. I know "plethora" just because I watched "The Three Amigos". So, from now on, I will be looking up new words in my spare time. Hopefully I learn how to use them in every day life rather than just Bananagram.
Moving right along... Banana. It's just such a strange word to spell. I'm never really sure when to stop with the 'na's. Like, B-A-N-A-N-A-N-A-N-A banananana. dang. It could just go on forever. (I enjoy watching Demitri Martin by the way)
I'm pretty stoked about this whole 'blogging' thing 'cause it's another fantastic way to enhance my vocabulary skills. :)
Well, I must go kick my brothers butt in another round of bananagram.
I bid you tootles!

-a good day to be stranded

3 comments:

DreadPirateRoberts said...

I don't know butt some crazy family introduced me to this exhilarating game. just kidding. I'm glad you all introduced me to this and now I'm hooked.

Marc said...

Wesley!!! lol sry I don't know who you are but I know who dread pirate roberts is. I can't wait for the 16. O yeah and welcome to the blogging community.

lindsey said...

Hey Bethany!!! How the heck are you? I love your blog title by the way...very nice.

Roberts, kudos for the amazing-Princes-Bride-reference-name.

Lindsey